April 6 2020
We are temporarily suspended due and or online due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
If you need to cancel your existing booking, we will reimburse you minus the 20% admin fee. You can maintain you booking and reschedule for a later day. Or we can organize an on-line via Zoom or Facebook Live and video tour for you.
We look forward to a day when we can share cultural experiences with you.
If you have any inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you, your family and friends, health and wellness.
Candace T. Campo and Larry Campo – Aboriginal Eco Tours & Talaysay Tours
Local Talaysay guide and a trained Indigenous ambassador-educator will introduce the students to the forests, the cultural stories and shared practices of the indigenous ecological and spiritual perspectives that have sustained Coast Salish Indigenous people for centuries.
- This program shares indigenous practices of living, via sustainable and selective harvesting
- Local history and ecology of the North Shore, the Capilano River
- The Tree of Life – Cedar, it’s sacred gifts: medicine, technology, shelter, clothing, transportation
- West Coast Temporal Rain Forest – an ultimate community network
- The Land is Us and We are the Land – land management techniques, the social practices. Selective burning, the various forms for practiced agriculture, transplanting, pruning
- Your class will learn about the maple tree, douglas fir tree, red alder tree, the western hemlock, and the many wild berries of this regions
- Plants as medicine, frog leaves, plantain, horsetail – the forest is our grocery story and pharmacy