April 6 2020
We are temporarily suspended due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
If you need to cancel your existing booking, we will reimburse you minus the 20% admin fee. You can maintain you booking and reschedule for a later day. Or we can organize an on-line via Zoom or Facebook Live and video tour for you.
We look forward to a day when we can share cultural experiences with you.
If you have any inquiries please email email@example.com.
Wishing you, your family and friends, health and wellness.
Candace T. Campo and Larry Campo – Aboriginal Eco Tours & Talaysay Tours
Explore iconic Stanley Park and walk the seawall with Indigenous Cultural Ambassadors. Our trained Ambassador-Guides will walk with you along the seawall, a 1.1 km walk, while sharing the stories, history and lore of our great city of Vancouver – through Indigenous Eyes. This tour includes the Aboriginal Indigenous history of Stanley Park and is completed at the renowned Stanley Park Totem Poles where the guided tour will conclude with the stories of the totem poles and the Indigenous peoples who carved them.
- This program shares the Indigenous history of Stanley Park and Vancouver, including the experiences of contact, indigenous – settler relations, and the survival of epidemics
- Focuses on the Salish Sea as an element that has sustained Indigenous people for millennia
- Discusses the acute environment issues of our oceans today
- Explores how relationships between the host tribes Skwxwú7mesh Úxwumixw, Musqeum and Tsleil-Waututh, the city of Vancouver and our Nation have thrived and evolved through the centuries
- Stanley Park Totem Poles allows us to show who rich and diverse Indigenous society and culture is in our Province of British Columbia
- We have two guides available when booked in advance. If we have one guide available we recommend the guide do two tours consecutively.
- We get booked well in advance so we invite you to book and commit to your date so that we can accommodate your class.